Week 4 Post 2

 

    I do not own a business currently but if one day I open up a business, it would be set up as an online business format and if really successful, can open up a building. It would be a travel agency. I would name it Travel Guardian. This travel agency will help everyone that is getting ready to travel. We would help with many things. For example, booking flights, directions for driving, financials of the trip, where to go, what to watch out for, safety tip, financials, and most importantly how to have fun. I would want this business to help people and make people want to travel more. I don't want people thinking traveling is stressful. Traveling is something everyone should do.

    Therefore, for this business, I would need to create my target market or "Perfect Customer". My business would try to accommodate anyone but our perfect customer would be someone who is financially responsible. They don't need a lot of money and they certainly don't need to worry about what class they are in. We will help everyone no matter their financials. Although, they need to be good at saving and disciplining themselves so when they do plan to travel, they do have the money when the moment comes. We also would target people who love to travel, learn new things, and adventurous people. Our age rage that we would target is as early as college students to retired people. We would like to help anyone around the world not just in the United States.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My Template

Week 2 Part B

Week 10: Email Marketing Part 1