Week 12 Part One: Marketing Tools

 When researching different online marketing tools that would help my business prosper, I came by Pinterest. A lot of people spend hours upon hours posting and looking through images and links to things that they like. I think my business can benefit from this by posting eye catching photos with links to our website. We also can post fun images that show "Essentials for Traveling" or "What to Not Pack When Going on a Trip" and many more. My business can open up another door for new customers to come to our website. 

Another online tool my business can be impacted positively on is TripAdvisor. TripAdvisor can show people my businesses packages when looking for the best deals that can also accommodate for their family. This major tool can be a tool that my business would heavily rely on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My Template

Week 2 Part B

Week 10: Email Marketing Part 1