Week 13 Part B

 These are my three promotional advertisements 

The first advertisement is to mainly promote my business page rather than sell a specific service. If the viewer get's curious on what I have to offer, I have a good chance that they will like or follow my page and come back to ask for assistance when they are planning to travel.

The second one is to promote a travel package that I am offering. Not only do I explain what the package offers but I also show a picture of what they can see if they choose to by the package.

My third advertisement is to also promote a travel package but fit the package in the current season which is Christmas! I also add in a discount as a Christmas sale. My objective is for people to see what packages I am offering and either buy one because of the discount or follow my page for a future trip.

The objective that makes most sense for my business is giving away discounts and showing videos and pictures. My business is a traveling agency and people travel to see everything and make memories so if I show amazing photos and videos of where they can end up, they are more likely to visit and/or buy from my business. Traveling can also be expensive so giving discounts (while still making a profit) can benefit the customers because they can afford a vacation much easier now and not feel so financially burdened. 


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My Template

Week 9 Post 1

Week 14 Post 2