Week 14 Post 1

 As I looked at the features I saw many that could be beneficial towards my business. 

For starters, I looked at Analytics Intelligence section and saw Proactive Insights. Proactive Insights is a tool that will surface insights from my data on key changes, new trends, and other opportunities that I should be aware of. This will help my business so I can keep updated on what everyone is getting into easier and if I should start preparing to add another travel package or if I should put out a new sale or spice things up on my website.

The next section I went into is Reports. First, Audience Reports would be good for my business because one of the tools is that it tells you how active users are towards my website and how much they show up on my website from 1 day ago to a month ago. Another useful tool is Advertising Reports. This tool allows me to see how many users clicks on my ad to go to my website. This helps me because it lets me know if part of my marketing strategy is working or if I need to change it up. 

The next section I looked at was Data Activation. The tool that is essential to my business is Audience Demographics. This tool tells me age, gender, and interests of users. This will help me a lot because with that information I can customize my services and packages more so it will better fit my target market and have the business be more interesting.

These tools will help my business evolve and become more suitable for customers. These tools will also help learn more about my customers, their interests, and what they don't like to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My Template

Week 10: Email Marketing Part 1

Week 2 Part B