Week 15

    This class has taught me a lot about social networking and how you use it as an advantage to your business. Throughout this semester I learned how different social media platforms can be beneficial for all different types of businesses and for my travel agency I believe Facebook and Instagram would be beneficial to my business. These platforms would impact my business in a good way because my business is an online business that targets young and old so if I use Facebook, where more of the older generation is on I could use that to promote my business. Also for Instagram where everyone is on, is a huge platform to promote my business because a lot of people get their ideas from Instagram posts and more. 

  Another topic we learned about this year is different tools that can help a business. One of the tools I would use very well is the weekly newsletters and discounts on my travel packages. Weekly newsletters can help my business to remind and show customers of new packages and sales where they can save even more money. Sales is a good way for customers to be persuaded to try out our business and come back again.

  Out of all the topics, we learned this semester I would use the experimenting of social platforms and learn how we can use these platforms as a business page rather than for personal use. One day when I open up a real business or even start up a real Travel Guardian Travel Agency, I will look back on this class to help me use these platforms to their fullest potential.

  Thinking about social platforms and how my business is an online service, I would use social media a lot. If anything, my business would rely heavily on this. My business would post content every week or more showing how customers love the packages we sell, travel photos from our packages, deals, and other content that will make customers want to come to visit the Travel Guardians website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My Template

Week 9 Post 1

Week 10: Email Marketing Part 1