Week 6 Part 2

 


    For my scheduled posts I decided to use a Halloween theme. Sense it is October I think it would be fun and engaging to post content that evolves around Halloween sense everyone is into the Spooky Season. 
    For one of my posts I have a post with Halloween themed covid masks to show that my company is aware and supportive of the uses of masks and we wanted it to at least put a smile on our customers face by the Halloween theme.
    The other two posts have more to do with the purpose of my company. Sense the most two popular Halloween movies are Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown. I wanted to post places that people can visit that involve the movie. For example, the house that was filmed in Hocus Pocus and a the exact town of Halloweentown that was built for the movie.
    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My Template

Week 2 Part B

Week 10: Email Marketing Part 1