Week 2 Post 1: Blog Post

 

Communicating with businesses has changed throughout the years as social media platforms have become more and more popular. Now, if you want to promote your favorite business or warn others of a bad business, it only takes a click of a button. Before, It would probably take days or even weeks to let your friends and family know that you loved or hated this particular business because the only way you could inform people were face to face. Now, the whole world can see it in just a few seconds. Today, it's very easy to review products and/or services because we have the social media that we didn't have before.

    When it comes to reviewing a product or service you want to make sure that people get the answers to their questions. I would want to keep my review very short and sweet saying the basics about the product or service, like price and what you get out of the product or service. Then I would say my favorite part of the product or service but also my least favorite part about it. It's also very important to be honest with your review because you wouldn't want someone spending their money on something that won't work for them.

    If someone reviewed my business and I received a negative comment, I would look at what the problem was and apologize to them and see if I can fix their problem. If not, I would make sure they would at least get compensated somehow for the unfortunate experience they had. I would also thank them for letting us know so then in the future we can learn from this experience. Although if I received a positive comment I would thank them for the review and let them know if they needed anything else to email or call us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My Template

Week 10: Email Marketing Part 1

Week 2 Part B