Week 3 Part B

   

 When developing a brand for my business, I would want to make sure it goes well with my business concept. For example, my business would be a service that helps people prepare for vacations or eventful trips. This service helps with financing, where to go, what to pack, what to do and what not to do considering the culture, and how to have the most fun with the time given. 

    The first thing I should work on is if I have a logo or if I am the face of the brand. Sense this is a travel agency, I would have a logo to attract customers. It would be something exciting, simple, and cute. I would base my whole design and brand based on my logo so everything goes together. 

    To add on, my logo would have a tagline but something simple and short. For example, something like, "Easy travels", "We plan, You pack", or "Travel to live, Live to travel". These potential tag lines will tell customers that this business provides stress free travel planning and the ability to create amazing memories to carry on with you for the rest of your life.

    Every business website or brand has a color scheme. When picking out a color scheme, I would want to think about my tagline or logo and pick colors that would resonate well with that. When I think of traveling I think of all the amazing views you could see and those views are always filled with beautiful and vibrant colors. Although I don't want my website or brand to pop out so much that it comes off overwhelming and/or looks similar to other travel agencies. I would probably pick pastel colors. For example, light pink, light green, and a light yellow. This color scheme would come off simple, pretty, and unique.

    Not only do you need to chose a perfect color scheme, you also need an eye catching font. I would want a font that is cute, eye-catching, but most importantly easy to read by anyone. For example, I would probably think of using, "Josefine Sans", "Architects Daughter", "Courgette", or "Poiret One". These fonts are easy to read and would be eye-catching to the customers. 

    There is a lot that goes into branding and designing when it comes to the media side of a business. Little things like color scheme and font can be the whole deciding factor for the customer to decide if they even want to stay and explore the businesses service and/or product. The logo, tagline, color scheme, and font are just the beginning when it comes to branding. But, this is what I would think of when planning my design for my futuristic business. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My Template

Week 10: Email Marketing Part 1

Week 2 Part B